In today’s fast-paced society, the basics of advertising are more important than ever. Most people face time constraints in their everyday lives, so getting the attention of readers long enough for them to remember an advertiser’s business and what they have to offer should be a top priority.
The busier lives become, the less time readers have – or will allow themselves – to search a busy, crowded-with-information ad to find out if they need what you are offering. Ads should be memorable, not first-sight forgettable.
one things to keep in mind:
- Color – just enough to catch the reader’s eye
- Graphics – project a clear message or logo
- Catch phrase – simple and easy to recall
- Text – short and to the point
- Contact info – large enough that readers don’t need a spy glass to read